POWER OF THANKFULNESSPosted: June 1, 2012
Every day and every moment comes to us from the Lord who loves us unconditionally.So we need to thank Him always and everywhere.As we thank the Lord we are released of our burdens and worries.This is my personal experience.
Evey morning as soon as I wake up while on bed lying there, I begin to thank the lord for His goodness. I say” Loving heavenly father thank you for this beautiful day,thank you for the good sleep, thank you for the songs of the birds,thank you for the sunshine, thank you for the fresh air, thank you for my loving family,thank you for my body,( I bless my brain ,heart, kidneys,head, hands, legs,…..etc),thank you for my friends and their families( I also bless them) As I do this I feel the loving and pleasing presence of the Lord,and i am energized to bless the world and release my gifts for the glory of God and the betterment of mankind.I invite all those who read this to try this and be closer to God and enjoy Him in the way he inspires you.Have a blessed day.
- Worship Guide for Sunday, July 1, 2012 (firstbaptistscottcity.wordpress.com)
- Give Thanks to The LORD for Our Nation’s Freedom (livesharp.org)
- Psalms 110-115 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Waiting in Hope! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- Thankful Days – (vdcoleman.wordpress.com)
- Thank Him; Dwell Acceptably (cleansedbygod.wordpress.com)
- Thirsty in a Land with No Water (myheartsmission.com)
- Thoughts On Psalms: A Reason To Be Thankful (orchardministry.wordpress.com)