(Psalm139:1-6) “O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from far…..”
Do you know that God knows you and cares for you?
He is watching you, to help you and bless you.
He sees all your problems and difficulties.
He knows all the harassing thoughts that are running in and through your mind, the worries, the daily concerns.
He knows all your movements, your going in and coming out, your sitting and rising, even the unspoken words of pain and distress.
In your anguish, you may have tried to run away from him but He the omniscient God sees you and cares for you.
Sometimes we ask “Where is He when we go through bitter experiences of life?”But He is close by our side waiting to help us and lift us up. His hands are always there to cover us from danger and deliver us from our enemies. His hands give us shelter and comfort.
He is great and awesome. He loves us and thinks of us, for we are His treasured possession.
Let us meditate today, on His goodness and greatness, commit the day in to His hands and rest in Him.
Lord thank you for this beautiful day, thank you for your loving care. Thank you for your protective hand. I trust you with my whole heart. I bless you and honor you.
- Does God Care That I’m Hurting? (preciousprodigal.wordpress.com)
- God Answered My Thoughts (gggceo.wordpress.com)
- Where Do You Stand? (ising4god.com)
- Are you there God, it’s me (insert name here….) (iampastorswife.com)
- Dancing for God (ising4god.com)
- You’re Not Alone (myjournalofpraise.me)
- God of the Powerless by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Calling on God in Truth by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
You can overcome stress, you can be victorious in life, for God loves you, he cares for you. Have hope, trust in him, go to him and spend time under his shadow.
As soon as you get up in the morning, take up your Bible and go to a calm and quiet place, where you are not disturbed. Open the Bible and read meditatively and slowly Psalm 118:24, Hebrews 13:5,John 10:10,Isaiah 40:31, Psalm 23:1-2,Philippians 4:19.
Now start praying the words thanking him, worshiping himand praising him.
Pray Psalm 118: “This is the day that the lord has made”. Lord thank you for this beautiful day, thank you for the good sleep, thank you for the opportunity to be with you and serve you today.
Hebrews 13:5 “..I will never leave nor forsake you” Thank you for your loving presence, your warmth, your assurance, I love you and worship you.
John 10:10 “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full”. I know and believe that your life is flowing in and through me, you are refreshing me. Thank you lord, for your life in me. I am alive because of you.
Isaiah 40:31 “Those who hope in the lord shall renew their strength.”I look to you and wait for you, I know you strengthen me, renew me and I can rise up, by your grace. I am able to achieve great things for you this day. Praise you lord.
Psalm 23:1-2; “The Lord is my shepherd” Philippians4:19 “My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory.” You are my good shepherd, you provide for me, protect me and quench my thirst and supply all my needs. Thank you lord, for your great concern and care. I can live without any fear, I do not have to worry, for you are with me, you look after me and I am in safe hands.
Psalm 103:1 “Bless the lord O my soul and all that is within me praise his holy name”. Lord I praise you from the depth of my heart; you have been and are so good to me always. I believe you and trust you. Thank you for your sustaining grace. I love you and give you praise. Holy be your name, my Lord and my king. Amen.
- Psalm 37, Don’t Worry, Be Happy, Or Else! (mylordisjesus.wordpress.com)
- The Meditation of My Heart (123hallelujah.wordpress.com)
- Love ♥ (chasingafterjesus.wordpress.com)
- Overwhelmed – Psalm 102 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- Psalms 11 – The Refuge of the Upright (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- The Psalms 6 – A Prayer for Mercy in Time of Trouble (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God… 071312 (carrlanebaptist1988.wordpress.com)
Here God is encouraging us to trust him, despite of all injustices ad wickedness. For those who trust in the lord shall never be put to shame ( Romans 10:11) . He promises to be with us and lead us .He will make a way where there is no way. Here He gives some practical advice to live a peaceful life.
- Do not fret or be envious of the evil men .Do not worry or be jealous, when you see the bad men prosper. It is not going to help you, it will make you unhappy and depressed. Look to God and count your blessings. Thank him for what you already have. Our focus should be on God not on outside circumstances or the prosperity of others. God will deal with the bad or the evil in his time.
- Trust in the Lord and do good. And dwell in the land and enjoy .Keep doing good. God will reward you for that. He knows you and blesses you. When Jesus was on the earth he always did good. Enjoy the blessings God has given you and bless others with your blessings.
- Delight yourself in the Lord. World delights in the worldly things but it will not bring them lasting happiness. You delight in him, in his provision, in his love .Think of his greatness and loving care. Praise him, for in his presence there is fullness of joy .As you enjoy him, all your God given desires will be fulfilled. When his presence covers you, all the good things will flow to you naturally.
- Commit your ways to the Lord. Hand all of your concerns in to the hands of the lord. He will prove your innocence, support you and protect you. Lift you from sinking situations and let you shine.
- Be still before the lord and wait patiently. Don’t rush or get upset. Cultivate calmness, believe that he can and will solve your problems. Mediate on his word .It will take the stress out of your life y and you will enjoy long and healthy life.
- Refrain from anger. Anger is a killer. It produces unhealthy chemicals in your body. It makes you sick and you will die young. You will also lose control and act foolishly, losing friends and making enemies easily. So be patient and let God handle things for you. Remember the battle is not yours it is his.
Dear loving heavenly father please help me to trust you and your words. I commit all my plans to you. Please give me the strength and understanding to listen to you and act wisely. I know you love me and care for me. I worship you and bless your holy name.
- THE INDESCRIBABLE GIVER-Seeking the greatest blessing (ioan17.wordpress.com)
- The Battle is The Lords (freedomborn.wordpress.com)
- Finding God’s Comfort in the Midst of Hopelessness (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- Just walk… (heatherlconrad.com)
- God’s Desire of Blessing For You (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- Living the Surrendered Life (Day 5 of 21) (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Sermon: Psalm 33 – Blessed Nation (firstbaptistscottcity.wordpress.com)
- Blessings On Earth, Blessings In Heaven!!! (daghewardmillsblog.wordpress.com)
- “Unless I see in his hands the prints of the nails, I will not believe” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
Psalm 145:The lord is faithful to all His promises and loving towards all he has made.
- 17 The Lord is righteous in all His ways and loving towards all He has made .
- 18 The Lord is near to all who call on Him,to all who call on Him truth.
Are your distressed or discouraged? This can happen at any body at any moment.I have been discouraged many a times in my life.There were times I was rejected , criticized , misunderstood and accused falsely in my ministry.That made me very gloomy,unhappy , and withdrawn.I even thought of giving up the ministry.Some times I kept aloof from God and people.Sometimes I questioned Him, argued with Him. I stopped praying and reading the word.I began to reason within my self. The more I began to move away from Him,the more gloomy I became.I tried to find solutions by my own but nothing was successful.Then God spoke to me in my spirit Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God”
He revealed to me that, in all these times, He was silently waiting patiently for me, to understand the training he was providing. for a greater ministry.
So dear friends,God never gives you up. He said” I will never leave you nor forsake you“.He is by your side,watching over you to help and bless you.Psalm 145:14 The Lord upholds those who fall and lifts up those who bowed down.
- Favorite Scriptures of the Week (saltthroughlight.wordpress.com)
- “Like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Day 8 – Planned For God’s Pleasure (werejumpin.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 1 :: Delight in the law of the Lord (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- You Belong To Him! (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- LORD – Majestic is His Name (faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com)
- You might want to “ask for directions”. (nnyphishnet.net)