HOW TO BE HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL IN MARRIED LIFEPosted: July 7, 2012
Marriage is a divine calling. It is a very blessed experience. It is love consummated. It must be nourished, protected and prospered. Marriage gives us an opportunity to grow together, live together and experience heavenly bliss on earth.
- Learn to love each other unconditionally. Maintain the initial love. It is always helpful to think and ponder upon the good old days.
- Appreciate each other , value the roles each-one plays. Show concern and care through words and deeds.(loving words, encouraging words)
- Look at the eyes and say” I love you “ with full of emotions and romance.
- Keep humor alive. Don’t be boring ,be willing to laugh and be laughed at.
- Spend quality time with each other, take time off for recreation, outdoor games, leisure walks in the nature.
- Bless and pray for each other.
- Give gifts , share and accept gifts.
- Remember the birthdays, wedding day. Send a greeting card.
- Listen to each other, comfort and console.
- Be neat and attractive, dress nicely , groom well.
- Read the word of God together. Go to a vibrant church. Sing praises to God.
- Touch affectionately and tenderly. Show affection through caressing, kissing and rubbing.
- Look after each other health, good nutrition, good eating habits, plenty of fresh air, and exercises.
- Be mentally alert and have good thoughts and attitudes, understand each other learn to be patient.
- Sleep well, go for regular checkups.
- Learn to forgive and forget it is human to error and divine to forgive.
- Every day look for something good to praise.
- Be likable.
- Be thankful to God for your partner.
- Make Jesus the Lord of your life and the family.
- 3 Tips to have a Godly Marriage (johnathanhines.wordpress.com)