(Psalm139:1-6) “O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from far…..”
Do you know that God knows you and cares for you?
He is watching you, to help you and bless you.
He sees all your problems and difficulties.
He knows all the harassing thoughts that are running in and through your mind, the worries, the daily concerns.
He knows all your movements, your going in and coming out, your sitting and rising, even the unspoken words of pain and distress.
In your anguish, you may have tried to run away from him but He the omniscient God sees you and cares for you.
Sometimes we ask “Where is He when we go through bitter experiences of life?”But He is close by our side waiting to help us and lift us up. His hands are always there to cover us from danger and deliver us from our enemies. His hands give us shelter and comfort.
He is great and awesome. He loves us and thinks of us, for we are His treasured possession.
Let us meditate today, on His goodness and greatness, commit the day in to His hands and rest in Him.
Lord thank you for this beautiful day, thank you for your loving care. Thank you for your protective hand. I trust you with my whole heart. I bless you and honor you.
- Does God Care That I’m Hurting? (preciousprodigal.wordpress.com)
- God Answered My Thoughts (gggceo.wordpress.com)
- Where Do You Stand? (ising4god.com)
- Are you there God, it’s me (insert name here….) (iampastorswife.com)
- Dancing for God (ising4god.com)
- You’re Not Alone (myjournalofpraise.me)
- God of the Powerless by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Calling on God in Truth by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
Marriage is a divine calling. It is a very blessed experience. It is love consummated. It must be nourished, protected and prospered. Marriage gives us an opportunity to grow together, live together and experience heavenly bliss on earth.
- Learn to love each other unconditionally. Maintain the initial love. It is always helpful to think and ponder upon the good old days.
- Appreciate each other , value the roles each-one plays. Show concern and care through words and deeds.(loving words, encouraging words)
- Look at the eyes and say” I love you “ with full of emotions and romance.
- Keep humor alive. Don’t be boring ,be willing to laugh and be laughed at.
- Spend quality time with each other, take time off for recreation, outdoor games, leisure walks in the nature.
- Bless and pray for each other.
- Give gifts , share and accept gifts.
- Remember the birthdays, wedding day. Send a greeting card.
- Listen to each other, comfort and console.
- Be neat and attractive, dress nicely , groom well.
- Read the word of God together. Go to a vibrant church. Sing praises to God.
- Touch affectionately and tenderly. Show affection through caressing, kissing and rubbing.
- Look after each other health, good nutrition, good eating habits, plenty of fresh air, and exercises.
- Be mentally alert and have good thoughts and attitudes, understand each other learn to be patient.
- Sleep well, go for regular checkups.
- Learn to forgive and forget it is human to error and divine to forgive.
- Every day look for something good to praise.
- Be likable.
- Be thankful to God for your partner.
- Make Jesus the Lord of your life and the family.
- 3 Tips to have a Godly Marriage (johnathanhines.wordpress.com)
God is our loving father ,he cares for us ,it is his nature that he wants to bless us.
He blesses us both spiritually and physically.
His love has no limits, it is flowing to everyone.
He is slow to anger and abounding in mercy.
By drawing near to him we experience his love and his divine provision.
His words reveal to us the ways to receive his blessings. Following are some…
- Believe in His words ,his words are himself, what he says stands ,it is power . For
he created the world with words, he said let there be light and it was so( Gen 1:3) .Therefore turn to the word of God with trust and confidence.
- Love the word of God, this way you love God himself, for he is expressed in his words, his love flows throughout his word . Thirst for it, as the deer thirst after water.(Deut 6:5)
- Read the word of God, He who reads his word is blessed; in his words there is wisdom and strength. The more one reads the word the more he comes to know him. It nourishes your soul.(Rev 1:3)
- Meditate on the word, it helps the word to be digested in to your system. It will produce divine energy within you to fight the battles in your life.(Joshua 1:8)And it empowers you.
- Pray the word of God, it renews your mind and prepares you to see the world in a new light. Your attitudes will change and the word will become alive in you.(Romans 12:2)
- Obey the word of God, means to take action in trusting the word. Here you show your respect and dependence on God. The reverential fear of the lord guarantees success in life.( EX 12:24;Deut 8:1;Pro 29:18)
- Share the word of God, The blessings have to be shared, it is the will of God and the nature of God. As we faithfully share the blessings, the more blessed we will become. The world is thirsting for the truth, you have it, please share it lavishly. You received freely give freely because it has the power to change and free people from their bondages and difficulties,.(Mt 28:19)
Some spiritual blessings
- Arms with strength Psalm18:32
- Rest psalm23:2
- Protection psalm 37:39
- Up holds Isaiah41;10
- Some physical blessings
- Long life Deut 4:40
- All go well Deut 12:28
- Prosper in all Deut 28:8
- No lack Psalm 34;10
- Psalm 1 :: Meditate in God’s law continually (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- The Secret Power of Praise (builtwithgrace.wordpress.com)
Philippians 2:10″..at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,in heaven and on earth and under the earth,”
This tells us that Jesus has the power in all areas of life and the universe.Not only He has the power but He himself is the power.
Therefore those who trust in Him will be protected ,blessed , guided and freed.
Once I was serving in a remote area of Sri Lanka where people had a strong belief in spirits’ power.In one of these villages, there was a christian family where I had regular bible study and a prayer meeting.
One day a young a girl from this village was possessed by the spirits and began fortune telling .This became very popular among the villagers and large crowds gathered to know of their future.So the people at home seen this as a good way of income , built a shrine in their compound for the spirits.
As time passed by, the spirits began to oppress the christian family in the village in many ways. The people at home became sick without any reason,their financial resources began to slide down , the spirits themselves began to appear, in different forms in their compound, trying to intimidate them.They became very helpless but they did not want to give in to the spirits, instead they kept placing their trust in the Lord.
They knew they were facing a spiritual battle. So we began to invoke the name of the Lord and prayed rebuking the evil spirits. As we continued to pray , within two weeks we could see the power of God.The Lord gave the victory to His children and all of a sudden the shrine was stopped and the oppression from the evil spirits ceased.
Jesus is victorious ,His victory is always for you and me who trust in Him,Amen.
- The Time Is Right Now!!! (ireport.cnn.com)
- Power in the Name of Jesus! (upliftingchrist.wordpress.com)
- ‘Surrendering’, ‘Being’, & Priestly Weapons Of Mountain Removal (jamaljivanjee.com)