HOW TO RECEIVE LORD’S FAVOURPosted: July 4, 2012
The Lord will protect him and preserve his life ;he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.
The Lord will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.
Our lives become blessed and meaningful as we consider the poor and the weak. Here blessed means made happy and satisfied. People can be weak physically , mentally , spiritually and financially. we need to love them, care for them, support them, and encourage them .This way we will be able to show God’s love , and be channels to draw them to God .
As we show care and love the Lord says that he will deliver us from our troubles, trials and difficulties. We will be protected from all our enemies both physical and spiritual ,you will enjoy long life and good health.
We will also be sustained ,provided ,nourished ,and nursed by God and be set always in his presence.
God is seeking people who will show His heart ‘s concern to a world engulfed in selfishness. I invite you to decide this day to love the helpless ,the needy and show concern through encouraging words and deeds. Appreciate them and uplift them so the divine favour be upon you. Have a blessed new month.
- The Secret Power of Praise (builtwithgrace.wordpress.com)
- Dear God I Commit ♥ (highlyfavored74.wordpress.com)
- Avoiding Losing Ourselves To The Hardship In Our Lives During Illness (chronicillnesspaindevotionals.wordpress.com)
- It’s NOT Over: (motivationofthemind.wordpress.com)
- Just a little praise! (ministerlp.wordpress.com)
- Choose For Yourselves This Day Whom You Will Serve (getrealchristianity.wordpress.com)