The God we worship is interested in our welfare. He is not separated from us. He is with us, and within us. Israelites cried to God in their distress from Egypt. He heard their cry and came to rescue them. He led them out of bondage to freedom.
“I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey” (Exodus 3:8-9).
The God, we worship is “I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14).
He is great. He is unchanging. He is eternal. He is sovereign. He is mighty. He is able.
1. I have indeed seen the misery of my people.
God cares for us and sees us always and everywhere. He is willing to get involved in our affairs to help us and free us. Seeing the suffering of His people in Egypt , He chose and prepared Moses as a leader to rescue them. He saved them as promised. Even today He does it, in and through Christ. We have a redeemer, we have a glorious hope.
2. I have heard them crying out.
“Call unto me and I will answer you…”(Jeremiah 33:3).
He hears our prayers. He is sensitive to our needs. He heard the cry of His people and sent Moses to deliver them. Same way Jesus was sent to free us. We have been set free.
3. I am concerned about their suffering.
He is our shepherd. He took action to deliver them, protect and provide for them on their journey to freedom. He is concerned of us. He wants to comfort us, and provide for us. He, as our shepherd is with us, even when we go through the valley of death.
4. I have come down to rescue them.
He had a mission, rescuing His people. He accomplished it in relation to Israel.
He sent His son to rescue us from the bondage of sin and the power of Satan. We are no more under bondage. We are more than conquerors. We have been set free.
5. Bring them out of that land to a good and specious land, a land flowing with milk and honey
They were released from slavery. The circumstances were changed; the environment was changed and were brought to a new dimension of divine experience. God always brings us out, from one level of experience to another level of experience to taste and see how good the Lord is.
It is rewarding, for “the blessings of Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it” (Proverbs 10:22).
Our God loves us.He is interested in us and bring us, in to true freedom to enjoy Him and His blessings.The opportunity is open for all.Let us draw near to Him in faith.
You can overcome stress, you can be victorious in life, for God loves you, he cares for you. Have hope, trust in him, go to him and spend time under his shadow.
As soon as you get up in the morning, take up your Bible and go to a calm and quiet place, where you are not disturbed. Open the Bible and read meditatively and slowly Psalm 118:24, Hebrews 13:5,John 10:10,Isaiah 40:31, Psalm 23:1-2,Philippians 4:19.
Now start praying the words thanking him, worshiping himand praising him.
Pray Psalm 118: “This is the day that the lord has made”. Lord thank you for this beautiful day, thank you for the good sleep, thank you for the opportunity to be with you and serve you today.
Hebrews 13:5 “..I will never leave nor forsake you” Thank you for your loving presence, your warmth, your assurance, I love you and worship you.
John 10:10 “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full”. I know and believe that your life is flowing in and through me, you are refreshing me. Thank you lord, for your life in me. I am alive because of you.
Isaiah 40:31 “Those who hope in the lord shall renew their strength.”I look to you and wait for you, I know you strengthen me, renew me and I can rise up, by your grace. I am able to achieve great things for you this day. Praise you lord.
Psalm 23:1-2; “The Lord is my shepherd” Philippians4:19 “My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory.” You are my good shepherd, you provide for me, protect me and quench my thirst and supply all my needs. Thank you lord, for your great concern and care. I can live without any fear, I do not have to worry, for you are with me, you look after me and I am in safe hands.
Psalm 103:1 “Bless the lord O my soul and all that is within me praise his holy name”. Lord I praise you from the depth of my heart; you have been and are so good to me always. I believe you and trust you. Thank you for your sustaining grace. I love you and give you praise. Holy be your name, my Lord and my king. Amen.
- Psalm 37, Don’t Worry, Be Happy, Or Else! (mylordisjesus.wordpress.com)
- The Meditation of My Heart (123hallelujah.wordpress.com)
- Love ♥ (chasingafterjesus.wordpress.com)
- Overwhelmed – Psalm 102 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- Psalms 11 – The Refuge of the Upright (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- The Psalms 6 – A Prayer for Mercy in Time of Trouble (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God… 071312 (carrlanebaptist1988.wordpress.com)
Here God is encouraging us to trust him, despite of all injustices ad wickedness. For those who trust in the lord shall never be put to shame ( Romans 10:11) . He promises to be with us and lead us .He will make a way where there is no way. Here He gives some practical advice to live a peaceful life.
- Do not fret or be envious of the evil men .Do not worry or be jealous, when you see the bad men prosper. It is not going to help you, it will make you unhappy and depressed. Look to God and count your blessings. Thank him for what you already have. Our focus should be on God not on outside circumstances or the prosperity of others. God will deal with the bad or the evil in his time.
- Trust in the Lord and do good. And dwell in the land and enjoy .Keep doing good. God will reward you for that. He knows you and blesses you. When Jesus was on the earth he always did good. Enjoy the blessings God has given you and bless others with your blessings.
- Delight yourself in the Lord. World delights in the worldly things but it will not bring them lasting happiness. You delight in him, in his provision, in his love .Think of his greatness and loving care. Praise him, for in his presence there is fullness of joy .As you enjoy him, all your God given desires will be fulfilled. When his presence covers you, all the good things will flow to you naturally.
- Commit your ways to the Lord. Hand all of your concerns in to the hands of the lord. He will prove your innocence, support you and protect you. Lift you from sinking situations and let you shine.
- Be still before the lord and wait patiently. Don’t rush or get upset. Cultivate calmness, believe that he can and will solve your problems. Mediate on his word .It will take the stress out of your life y and you will enjoy long and healthy life.
- Refrain from anger. Anger is a killer. It produces unhealthy chemicals in your body. It makes you sick and you will die young. You will also lose control and act foolishly, losing friends and making enemies easily. So be patient and let God handle things for you. Remember the battle is not yours it is his.
Dear loving heavenly father please help me to trust you and your words. I commit all my plans to you. Please give me the strength and understanding to listen to you and act wisely. I know you love me and care for me. I worship you and bless your holy name.
- THE INDESCRIBABLE GIVER-Seeking the greatest blessing (ioan17.wordpress.com)
- The Battle is The Lords (freedomborn.wordpress.com)
- Finding God’s Comfort in the Midst of Hopelessness (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- Just walk… (heatherlconrad.com)
- God’s Desire of Blessing For You (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- Living the Surrendered Life (Day 5 of 21) (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Sermon: Psalm 33 – Blessed Nation (firstbaptistscottcity.wordpress.com)
- Blessings On Earth, Blessings In Heaven!!! (daghewardmillsblog.wordpress.com)
- “Unless I see in his hands the prints of the nails, I will not believe” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
Marriage is a divine calling. It is a very blessed experience. It is love consummated. It must be nourished, protected and prospered. Marriage gives us an opportunity to grow together, live together and experience heavenly bliss on earth.
- Learn to love each other unconditionally. Maintain the initial love. It is always helpful to think and ponder upon the good old days.
- Appreciate each other , value the roles each-one plays. Show concern and care through words and deeds.(loving words, encouraging words)
- Look at the eyes and say” I love you “ with full of emotions and romance.
- Keep humor alive. Don’t be boring ,be willing to laugh and be laughed at.
- Spend quality time with each other, take time off for recreation, outdoor games, leisure walks in the nature.
- Bless and pray for each other.
- Give gifts , share and accept gifts.
- Remember the birthdays, wedding day. Send a greeting card.
- Listen to each other, comfort and console.
- Be neat and attractive, dress nicely , groom well.
- Read the word of God together. Go to a vibrant church. Sing praises to God.
- Touch affectionately and tenderly. Show affection through caressing, kissing and rubbing.
- Look after each other health, good nutrition, good eating habits, plenty of fresh air, and exercises.
- Be mentally alert and have good thoughts and attitudes, understand each other learn to be patient.
- Sleep well, go for regular checkups.
- Learn to forgive and forget it is human to error and divine to forgive.
- Every day look for something good to praise.
- Be likable.
- Be thankful to God for your partner.
- Make Jesus the Lord of your life and the family.
- 3 Tips to have a Godly Marriage (johnathanhines.wordpress.com)
Psalm 145:The lord is faithful to all His promises and loving towards all he has made.
- 17 The Lord is righteous in all His ways and loving towards all He has made .
- 18 The Lord is near to all who call on Him,to all who call on Him truth.
Are your distressed or discouraged? This can happen at any body at any moment.I have been discouraged many a times in my life.There were times I was rejected , criticized , misunderstood and accused falsely in my ministry.That made me very gloomy,unhappy , and withdrawn.I even thought of giving up the ministry.Some times I kept aloof from God and people.Sometimes I questioned Him, argued with Him. I stopped praying and reading the word.I began to reason within my self. The more I began to move away from Him,the more gloomy I became.I tried to find solutions by my own but nothing was successful.Then God spoke to me in my spirit Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God”
He revealed to me that, in all these times, He was silently waiting patiently for me, to understand the training he was providing. for a greater ministry.
So dear friends,God never gives you up. He said” I will never leave you nor forsake you“.He is by your side,watching over you to help and bless you.Psalm 145:14 The Lord upholds those who fall and lifts up those who bowed down.
- Favorite Scriptures of the Week (saltthroughlight.wordpress.com)
- “Like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Day 8 – Planned For God’s Pleasure (werejumpin.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 1 :: Delight in the law of the Lord (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- You Belong To Him! (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- LORD – Majestic is His Name (faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com)
- You might want to “ask for directions”. (nnyphishnet.net)