The God we worship is interested in our welfare. He is not separated from us. He is with us, and within us. Israelites cried to God in their distress from Egypt. He heard their cry and came to rescue them. He led them out of bondage to freedom.
“I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey” (Exodus 3:8-9).
The God, we worship is “I AM WHO I AM” (Exodus 3:14).
He is great. He is unchanging. He is eternal. He is sovereign. He is mighty. He is able.
1. I have indeed seen the misery of my people.
God cares for us and sees us always and everywhere. He is willing to get involved in our affairs to help us and free us. Seeing the suffering of His people in Egypt , He chose and prepared Moses as a leader to rescue them. He saved them as promised. Even today He does it, in and through Christ. We have a redeemer, we have a glorious hope.
2. I have heard them crying out.
“Call unto me and I will answer you…”(Jeremiah 33:3).
He hears our prayers. He is sensitive to our needs. He heard the cry of His people and sent Moses to deliver them. Same way Jesus was sent to free us. We have been set free.
3. I am concerned about their suffering.
He is our shepherd. He took action to deliver them, protect and provide for them on their journey to freedom. He is concerned of us. He wants to comfort us, and provide for us. He, as our shepherd is with us, even when we go through the valley of death.
4. I have come down to rescue them.
He had a mission, rescuing His people. He accomplished it in relation to Israel.
He sent His son to rescue us from the bondage of sin and the power of Satan. We are no more under bondage. We are more than conquerors. We have been set free.
5. Bring them out of that land to a good and specious land, a land flowing with milk and honey
They were released from slavery. The circumstances were changed; the environment was changed and were brought to a new dimension of divine experience. God always brings us out, from one level of experience to another level of experience to taste and see how good the Lord is.
It is rewarding, for “the blessings of Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it” (Proverbs 10:22).
Our God loves us.He is interested in us and bring us, in to true freedom to enjoy Him and His blessings.The opportunity is open for all.Let us draw near to Him in faith.
(Psalm139:1-6) “O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from far…..”
Do you know that God knows you and cares for you?
He is watching you, to help you and bless you.
He sees all your problems and difficulties.
He knows all the harassing thoughts that are running in and through your mind, the worries, the daily concerns.
He knows all your movements, your going in and coming out, your sitting and rising, even the unspoken words of pain and distress.
In your anguish, you may have tried to run away from him but He the omniscient God sees you and cares for you.
Sometimes we ask “Where is He when we go through bitter experiences of life?”But He is close by our side waiting to help us and lift us up. His hands are always there to cover us from danger and deliver us from our enemies. His hands give us shelter and comfort.
He is great and awesome. He loves us and thinks of us, for we are His treasured possession.
Let us meditate today, on His goodness and greatness, commit the day in to His hands and rest in Him.
Lord thank you for this beautiful day, thank you for your loving care. Thank you for your protective hand. I trust you with my whole heart. I bless you and honor you.
- Does God Care That I’m Hurting? (preciousprodigal.wordpress.com)
- God Answered My Thoughts (gggceo.wordpress.com)
- Where Do You Stand? (ising4god.com)
- Are you there God, it’s me (insert name here….) (iampastorswife.com)
- Dancing for God (ising4god.com)
- You’re Not Alone (myjournalofpraise.me)
- God of the Powerless by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Calling on God in Truth by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
God is our loving father ,he cares for us ,it is his nature that he wants to bless us.
He blesses us both spiritually and physically.
His love has no limits, it is flowing to everyone.
He is slow to anger and abounding in mercy.
By drawing near to him we experience his love and his divine provision.
His words reveal to us the ways to receive his blessings. Following are some…
- Believe in His words ,his words are himself, what he says stands ,it is power . For
he created the world with words, he said let there be light and it was so( Gen 1:3) .Therefore turn to the word of God with trust and confidence.
- Love the word of God, this way you love God himself, for he is expressed in his words, his love flows throughout his word . Thirst for it, as the deer thirst after water.(Deut 6:5)
- Read the word of God, He who reads his word is blessed; in his words there is wisdom and strength. The more one reads the word the more he comes to know him. It nourishes your soul.(Rev 1:3)
- Meditate on the word, it helps the word to be digested in to your system. It will produce divine energy within you to fight the battles in your life.(Joshua 1:8)And it empowers you.
- Pray the word of God, it renews your mind and prepares you to see the world in a new light. Your attitudes will change and the word will become alive in you.(Romans 12:2)
- Obey the word of God, means to take action in trusting the word. Here you show your respect and dependence on God. The reverential fear of the lord guarantees success in life.( EX 12:24;Deut 8:1;Pro 29:18)
- Share the word of God, The blessings have to be shared, it is the will of God and the nature of God. As we faithfully share the blessings, the more blessed we will become. The world is thirsting for the truth, you have it, please share it lavishly. You received freely give freely because it has the power to change and free people from their bondages and difficulties,.(Mt 28:19)
Some spiritual blessings
- Arms with strength Psalm18:32
- Rest psalm23:2
- Protection psalm 37:39
- Up holds Isaiah41;10
- Some physical blessings
- Long life Deut 4:40
- All go well Deut 12:28
- Prosper in all Deut 28:8
- No lack Psalm 34;10
- Psalm 1 :: Meditate in God’s law continually (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- The Secret Power of Praise (builtwithgrace.wordpress.com)
Philippians 2:10″..at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,in heaven and on earth and under the earth,”
This tells us that Jesus has the power in all areas of life and the universe.Not only He has the power but He himself is the power.
Therefore those who trust in Him will be protected ,blessed , guided and freed.
Once I was serving in a remote area of Sri Lanka where people had a strong belief in spirits’ power.In one of these villages, there was a christian family where I had regular bible study and a prayer meeting.
One day a young a girl from this village was possessed by the spirits and began fortune telling .This became very popular among the villagers and large crowds gathered to know of their future.So the people at home seen this as a good way of income , built a shrine in their compound for the spirits.
As time passed by, the spirits began to oppress the christian family in the village in many ways. The people at home became sick without any reason,their financial resources began to slide down , the spirits themselves began to appear, in different forms in their compound, trying to intimidate them.They became very helpless but they did not want to give in to the spirits, instead they kept placing their trust in the Lord.
They knew they were facing a spiritual battle. So we began to invoke the name of the Lord and prayed rebuking the evil spirits. As we continued to pray , within two weeks we could see the power of God.The Lord gave the victory to His children and all of a sudden the shrine was stopped and the oppression from the evil spirits ceased.
Jesus is victorious ,His victory is always for you and me who trust in Him,Amen.
- The Time Is Right Now!!! (ireport.cnn.com)
- Power in the Name of Jesus! (upliftingchrist.wordpress.com)
- ‘Surrendering’, ‘Being’, & Priestly Weapons Of Mountain Removal (jamaljivanjee.com)
Psalm 145:The lord is faithful to all His promises and loving towards all he has made.
- 17 The Lord is righteous in all His ways and loving towards all He has made .
- 18 The Lord is near to all who call on Him,to all who call on Him truth.
Are your distressed or discouraged? This can happen at any body at any moment.I have been discouraged many a times in my life.There were times I was rejected , criticized , misunderstood and accused falsely in my ministry.That made me very gloomy,unhappy , and withdrawn.I even thought of giving up the ministry.Some times I kept aloof from God and people.Sometimes I questioned Him, argued with Him. I stopped praying and reading the word.I began to reason within my self. The more I began to move away from Him,the more gloomy I became.I tried to find solutions by my own but nothing was successful.Then God spoke to me in my spirit Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God”
He revealed to me that, in all these times, He was silently waiting patiently for me, to understand the training he was providing. for a greater ministry.
So dear friends,God never gives you up. He said” I will never leave you nor forsake you“.He is by your side,watching over you to help and bless you.Psalm 145:14 The Lord upholds those who fall and lifts up those who bowed down.
- Favorite Scriptures of the Week (saltthroughlight.wordpress.com)
- “Like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Day 8 – Planned For God’s Pleasure (werejumpin.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 1 :: Delight in the law of the Lord (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- You Belong To Him! (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- LORD – Majestic is His Name (faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com)
- You might want to “ask for directions”. (nnyphishnet.net)
Psalm 118:6 The Lord is with you,So nothing can harm you for the Bible says no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.
This is true. Once I was dying form a severe heart attack,I knew I had come to the last moment of my life.No one could do anything, even the doctors were helpless.
But in my desperation I cried unto the Lord,miraculously He intervened, and the necessary help was rushed in and I was saved from sudden death.
God loves His children,He never leaves them nor forsake them..He proved His presence at my death bed.So be bold to believe in His unfailing love.His love surrounds you,His light shines upon you,his presence protects you,for you are His
God bless you.
- Favorite Scriptures of the Week (saltthroughlight.wordpress.com)
- What Does it Mean to Fear the Lord? (seanwhitenack.wordpress.com)
- It’s NOT Over: (motivationofthemind.wordpress.com)
- You might want to “ask for directions”. (nnyphishnet.net)
- Who am I, Lord? (cancerrelatedfatiguesyndrome.wordpress.com)
- How thirsty are you? (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
Every day and every moment comes to us from the Lord who loves us unconditionally.So we need to thank Him always and everywhere.As we thank the Lord we are released of our burdens and worries.This is my personal experience.
Evey morning as soon as I wake up while on bed lying there, I begin to thank the lord for His goodness. I say” Loving heavenly father thank you for this beautiful day,thank you for the good sleep, thank you for the songs of the birds,thank you for the sunshine, thank you for the fresh air, thank you for my loving family,thank you for my body,( I bless my brain ,heart, kidneys,head, hands, legs,…..etc),thank you for my friends and their families( I also bless them) As I do this I feel the loving and pleasing presence of the Lord,and i am energized to bless the world and release my gifts for the glory of God and the betterment of mankind.I invite all those who read this to try this and be closer to God and enjoy Him in the way he inspires you.Have a blessed day.
- Worship Guide for Sunday, July 1, 2012 (firstbaptistscottcity.wordpress.com)
- Give Thanks to The LORD for Our Nation’s Freedom (livesharp.org)
- Psalms 110-115 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Waiting in Hope! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- Thankful Days – (vdcoleman.wordpress.com)
- Thank Him; Dwell Acceptably (cleansedbygod.wordpress.com)
- Thirsty in a Land with No Water (myheartsmission.com)
- Thoughts On Psalms: A Reason To Be Thankful (orchardministry.wordpress.com)