(Psalm139:1-6) “O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from far…..”
Do you know that God knows you and cares for you?
He is watching you, to help you and bless you.
He sees all your problems and difficulties.
He knows all the harassing thoughts that are running in and through your mind, the worries, the daily concerns.
He knows all your movements, your going in and coming out, your sitting and rising, even the unspoken words of pain and distress.
In your anguish, you may have tried to run away from him but He the omniscient God sees you and cares for you.
Sometimes we ask “Where is He when we go through bitter experiences of life?”But He is close by our side waiting to help us and lift us up. His hands are always there to cover us from danger and deliver us from our enemies. His hands give us shelter and comfort.
He is great and awesome. He loves us and thinks of us, for we are His treasured possession.
Let us meditate today, on His goodness and greatness, commit the day in to His hands and rest in Him.
Lord thank you for this beautiful day, thank you for your loving care. Thank you for your protective hand. I trust you with my whole heart. I bless you and honor you.
- Does God Care That I’m Hurting? (preciousprodigal.wordpress.com)
- God Answered My Thoughts (gggceo.wordpress.com)
- Where Do You Stand? (ising4god.com)
- Are you there God, it’s me (insert name here….) (iampastorswife.com)
- Dancing for God (ising4god.com)
- You’re Not Alone (myjournalofpraise.me)
- God of the Powerless by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Calling on God in Truth by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
You can overcome stress, you can be victorious in life, for God loves you, he cares for you. Have hope, trust in him, go to him and spend time under his shadow.
As soon as you get up in the morning, take up your Bible and go to a calm and quiet place, where you are not disturbed. Open the Bible and read meditatively and slowly Psalm 118:24, Hebrews 13:5,John 10:10,Isaiah 40:31, Psalm 23:1-2,Philippians 4:19.
Now start praying the words thanking him, worshiping himand praising him.
Pray Psalm 118: “This is the day that the lord has made”. Lord thank you for this beautiful day, thank you for the good sleep, thank you for the opportunity to be with you and serve you today.
Hebrews 13:5 “..I will never leave nor forsake you” Thank you for your loving presence, your warmth, your assurance, I love you and worship you.
John 10:10 “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full”. I know and believe that your life is flowing in and through me, you are refreshing me. Thank you lord, for your life in me. I am alive because of you.
Isaiah 40:31 “Those who hope in the lord shall renew their strength.”I look to you and wait for you, I know you strengthen me, renew me and I can rise up, by your grace. I am able to achieve great things for you this day. Praise you lord.
Psalm 23:1-2; “The Lord is my shepherd” Philippians4:19 “My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory.” You are my good shepherd, you provide for me, protect me and quench my thirst and supply all my needs. Thank you lord, for your great concern and care. I can live without any fear, I do not have to worry, for you are with me, you look after me and I am in safe hands.
Psalm 103:1 “Bless the lord O my soul and all that is within me praise his holy name”. Lord I praise you from the depth of my heart; you have been and are so good to me always. I believe you and trust you. Thank you for your sustaining grace. I love you and give you praise. Holy be your name, my Lord and my king. Amen.
- Psalm 37, Don’t Worry, Be Happy, Or Else! (mylordisjesus.wordpress.com)
- The Meditation of My Heart (123hallelujah.wordpress.com)
- Love ♥ (chasingafterjesus.wordpress.com)
- Overwhelmed – Psalm 102 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- Psalms 11 – The Refuge of the Upright (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- The Psalms 6 – A Prayer for Mercy in Time of Trouble (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God… 071312 (carrlanebaptist1988.wordpress.com)