PRAYER OF GRATITUDEPosted: June 28, 2012
Psalm 103:2 “Praise the Lord, O my soul; and forget not all his benefits…”
On 24th March 2012 ,I was dying from a severe heart attack;all glory to God He protected me and healed me.As I was recovering
the Lord reminded me of being grateful to Him.So this prayer was given to me by the Holy spirit.
- Dear Lord thank you for healing me.
- Thank you for saving my life.
- Thank you for giving me a new lease of life to serve you and worship you.
- Thank you that you are with me by my side.
- Thank you that your life is flowing through me.
- Thank you that you make me lie down in green pastures.
- Thank you that you are providing me.
- Thank you for the food ,clothing ,shelter and the fresh air.
- Thank you I am blessed to bless others.
- Thank you for my loving family and dear friends.
- Thank you for nourishing my soul.
- Thank you that you have released a new anointing on my ministry.
- Thank you I am energized,physically,mentally and spiritually.Amen
- Words to Praise Him (mywingsaremadeoffaith.typepad.com)
- Just Thank God! (qarroll.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Needs For/6-9-12 (prayerboardjesusmyjoy.wordpress.com)
- The Honesty of the Psalmist’s Prayers: A lesson for today (pneumaandlogos.com)