THE LORD UP HOLDS YOUPosted: June 22, 2012
Psalm 145:The lord is faithful to all His promises and loving towards all he has made.
- 17 The Lord is righteous in all His ways and loving towards all He has made .
- 18 The Lord is near to all who call on Him,to all who call on Him truth.
Are your distressed or discouraged? This can happen at any body at any moment.I have been discouraged many a times in my life.There were times I was rejected , criticized , misunderstood and accused falsely in my ministry.That made me very gloomy,unhappy , and withdrawn.I even thought of giving up the ministry.Some times I kept aloof from God and people.Sometimes I questioned Him, argued with Him. I stopped praying and reading the word.I began to reason within my self. The more I began to move away from Him,the more gloomy I became.I tried to find solutions by my own but nothing was successful.Then God spoke to me in my spirit Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God”
He revealed to me that, in all these times, He was silently waiting patiently for me, to understand the training he was providing. for a greater ministry.
So dear friends,God never gives you up. He said” I will never leave you nor forsake you“.He is by your side,watching over you to help and bless you.Psalm 145:14 The Lord upholds those who fall and lifts up those who bowed down.
- Favorite Scriptures of the Week (saltthroughlight.wordpress.com)
- “Like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Day 8 – Planned For God’s Pleasure (werejumpin.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 1 :: Delight in the law of the Lord (thepauls.wordpress.com)
- You Belong To Him! (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- LORD – Majestic is His Name (faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com)
- You might want to “ask for directions”. (nnyphishnet.net)